Welcome to the Family Friendly Farmacy.
We (Matthew and Rachel) have been farmers for a many years; raising milk, meat, eggs and vegetables for people using the principles of traditional farming practices invigorated by modern technology. During this time, Rachel got sick with an unknown allergen and stayed sick for five years. She was able to heal using nutrition. When we found essential oils we were smitten by how well they complement nutrition in the healing process. It was a match made in heaven and we started the Medicine Cabinet Makeover classes!
We love helping people achieve their highest potential. How can we help you?
- We have many posts sharing peoples experiences with essential oils. You will find them on the Blog pages. Please feel free to tell us about your experiences so we can all learn together.
- We have several articles written about the benefits of grassfed meat and milk, pastured eggs and pork and much more. Look for the Nutrient-Dense Food.
- Looking to get started in oils. Check out the Farmacy Friends to find a mentor. Introduce yourself and get started today!
- There is an opportunity for those interested to sign up a few friends and help pay for their oils or even turn it into a full time job. Check out the Business Opportunity.
- We spend a great deal time to make this site, our classes, emails and phone calls packed with information and helpful to you. Please support us by signing up for oils and ordering under us. Here is the page to Order Oils. If you have trouble feel free to call.
We are so glad you have found us and look forward to getting to know you better.
Please always be thoughtful. All material on these pages, links, images, testimonials, quotes, discussions, etc is for EDUCATIONAL purposes only. We are not doctors or lawyers but we know there are certain things we can not legally do.
- We can not diagnose what is wrong with you.
- We can not suggest a prescription for what ails you.
- We can not claim something cures anything.
Please see a physician before making any changes.
FDA Disclaimer: This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.